September 19, 2011

Oh the irony.

This is dedicated to Asia Parker Jones, the strongest girl I'll ever know. A true inspiration for every teen!

I'm amazed at the amount of stupidity that these teenage boys can carry in their tiny messed up heads. Are you insane? Do you need medication?
Here you are, sitting right in front of the BEST thing that is ever going to happen to you, and you have the nerve to straight face lie about the most idiotic things. Why would you dare lie to someone you "love"? To someone that you want to "marry"? Yes, that REALLY shows us that we mean so much to you. NOT. You people are the most retarded kids I've ever met in my life. You act like you need to be spoon fed, and told when you've done something wrong. DOUCHE BAG YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE WRONG IF YOU TRY AND HIDE IT. Don't act all innocent just because your stank self got caught. If we put up with all you're bull nanny it's because we love you, you idiot! Just because we give you a second chance that doesn't mean go and see if you can get a 3rd or 4th or even 5th! It means you best get your act together and learn from the first mistake or your things will be sitting on the front porch. Do not ever test your limits, liar. After we give you that second chance, you better be doing all in your power to make it up to us. Which includes the following, but not limited to:
  • Flowers on my door step.
  • Love notes in my locker.
  • I want a "Baby, I'm so stupid, I'm sorry I ever did wrong to you. I love you with everything." at LEAST 5 times a day.
  • Chocolate, duh. And lots of it. You have to mend my broken heart.
  • I definitely don't want to wait and hour for your response on a text, are you crazy? Get to typing! Better yet, call me.
  • etc.
I mean, if you're really going to mess up the best thing in your pathetic life, do it for something worth it, which if you think anything is worth risking your relationship then why are you even trying? At least have the brains to fix it the first time.. don't wait around thinking you're going to get chance after chance.
After awhile, we just give up. Move on to bigger and better things, and leave you behind. Way behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment