Ever just want to get away? Just get in the car and go.
I don't care where I'm going, I just want to go somewhere. I want to get out and go. I want to leave in a cute truck, I want to have the windows rolled down and my hair up in a bun, sitting in the passanger side in my sweats and just ride. I want to kick up my feet on the dash board and feel the sun on the tips of my toes. I want to listen to mix tapes the whole way there, whever 'there' is. I want to take pictures of anything and everything, and I want to write everything down so that I can re-read it over and over again. I want to take a trip to anywhere new, and different. I want some change even if it's just for a little bit. To go on the road trip of my life. It doesn't matter where I'm going.. it doesn't matter how long it takes me to get there, I just want to be there. Making memories. I don't want to look back, we could just keep driving forever and ever and make stops on the way. It'll be an adventure. I want to take a big blanket for the nights that are cold and the windows are down and it's getting chilly. I just want to laugh, and not have a care in the world about anything that we're leaving behind. It doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm with you, it really doesn't matter. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment