Congratulations, you got to me. You pushed me down at my lowest of the low. Do you fell satisfied? Do you honestly get JOY out of that? Because if you do, you're one sick bastard.
Not saying that I would consider this, or that I have considered this, but it's people like you that make teens commit suicide.
How would you feel if your the reason that poor little Susan stopped coming to school? Or if your the reason that little ole' Johnny's parents are constantly crying, wondering why their son couldn't come to them about this? So that maybe, just maybe, they could have helped. Do you think them knowing would have spared him is life? Because I don't. I feel like that when you are in a situation like that, you pretty much don't care what everyone else has to say, or the advice they have to give. Because once it's crossed your mind, you're mind is made up. Now, I wouldn't know. But, I'm just saying. How would you feel?
Because in all honesty, I hope it kills you. And I hope that it eats away at your conscience every single day for the rest of your life. Maybe you don't know what it feels like to lose a loved one, or too lose a friend over something like this. But believe me, there are plenty of people out there that do. Including me.
So there you go, world. There you have it. You have successfully hurt someone so much that they couldn't handle it. KUDOS TO YOU, MURDERER.
And on another note, when you purposely do something to someone, knowing that they are already hurt enough, and you know that they've gone through a lot as it is, you're sick. And I hope you burn in hell for what ever it is that you've done/do. And everything that happens to you, you have it coming. You deserve it. Every single bit of it. because guess what? God is looking out for that person that you just hurt. They just gained brownie points with the man upstairs, and you've just bought yourself with a one-way ticket to Hell.
So, have fun hurting people. I hope it's all worth it in the end. When everyone turns on you because one of those people you've hurt, gives up, I hope you regret it.
As for me, ONE of those people you've mindlessly hurt, I'm still smiling. And I'm still stronger than you will ever be. I've got God on my side, and with him anything is possible.
Does that make you happy, now? To know that I'm STILL smiling as I type this?
"Things get worse before they get better."
-anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment