August 9, 2011

Just Shut Up.

I'm sick of 'attention seekers'. I can't be the only one that is tired of logging onto Facebook everyday and seeing people post the most insane things! Why must you feel the need to announce everything about your sucky depressed life all over my news feed? Huh? I don't care if you have no friends, if you are abused, or if ya momma hates you. And guess what? Neither does anyone else! If you're ugly, DEAL. Stop posting all over Facebook about how much you hate your life and want to kill yourself. I'm tired of seeing that. And yes, I understand that I can just delete them, but if everyone did that the kid wouldn't have any 'facebook friends'.
That's just Facebook though, you still have your 'real life' attention seekers. The ones that make scenes like:
  • I'm drunk so I'm going to knock over everything.
  • I'm pregnant.
  • I cry in public so people stare.
  • I broke my arm, so I put an ace bandage on it.
  • I was raped.
  • I cut myself, wanna see my scars?
  • I get high to forget my sucky life.
  • I have cancer.
Which I don't understand why anyone would lie about any of that? If you think that's cute I recommend therapy. You obviously have some serious issues that hopefully a doctor can help you with. That's insane. Why can't you just be normal and not want all eyes and attention on you? You are fishing for compliments over the Internet, give it a rest. Nobody cares, and if anybody even acts like they do it's because it's 3am and they can't sleep. We all understand, you're emo, you cut yourself, nobody understands you. Okay, okay. No need to post about it every 10 minutes though. Stop posting pictures of your cuts, and/or razors on Facebook. Or your bruise marks from your hateful mother/father. CALL A HELP LINE YOU IDIOT.
I recommend this custom made for you!http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hrX3HQh4fnk/TOEOOSpwVnI/AAAAAAAACBw/iouwUS9YgSw/s400/attention_seeking_t_shirt-p2351416196689425891hok_400.jpg

But, seriously, shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment