- Body Image
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Weight Struggles
- etc.
Body Image, I don't know a single girl that doesn't want perfect hair and to be skinny. I've never in my short life met a person that wants to be fat, or have greasy hair. Why you don't shower is beyond me, but hey, whatever floats your boat! If someone doesn't have the 'picture perfect' body image, don't be rude about. It's not like we can all look like Taylor Swift or Drew Barrymore. Your body image can be whatever YOU want it to be. If you have fat genes, girl, get to the gym! You have to TRY to look like you want to look. Do your hair, makeup, and your nails. Wear clothes that don't make you look so homeless, too. Stop expecting to just roll out of bed looking spectacular, because nobody does! The girls in movies, well they're in MOVIES you idiot!
Teenage Pregnancy, Maybe it's just me or condoms and birth control aren't doing their job. Teens are getting pregnant left and right, it seems like. It's like, do you know what safe sex is?! I mean, c'mon. We learn about this stuff in like 5th grade. Even then they tell you, "I know you're 10 years old but here is what a condom is. Use this when having sexual intercourse." Now now, I can understand that sometimes condoms break, or your birth control fails. Or heck, you decided to use the "pull out" method and well, he just didn't do that. I'M not judging you, but people will. People that don't know you are going to think the worst of you. So, before you spit out a kid at 16. READ MY BLOG!
Weight Struggles, Dude, I get it. It's hard to have a sexy body like me. But, you're never going to have it unless you get off of the Internet and do something about it! Sometimes I see these just overweight people, and I mean overweight. Not that little chunky stuff, I mean 'I can't even walk around the grocery store so let me get this electric wheelchair' overweight. I stuns me how people can let go of themselves like that, even if I tried I couldn't look like that! There are so many people that are a little "overweight", doesn't mean they aren't beautiful. I know quite a few chunks that are gorgeous. Don't expect to be amazingly slim after like 2 weeks of dieting, though. You have diet the right way. Not licking the spoon when you fix ice cream does not count as dieting. Get up, exercise and eat right. Then, sit down, eat some 'Special K', and enjoy my blog. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment