July 27, 2011

For Starters.

I'm not exactly positive on what exactly is I'm doing with this whole "blogging" thing, but hey! It's my first blog! Eeek! Let's all hope for my personal sake that I get better at this with time. Basically, this is my internet publically viewable diary.. I'm to lazy to write everything down in a little book and honestly, I'd like to share my opinons with the world, in other words.. the people that i'll probably blog about in the early future so that they can catch a hint.
Anyway! More about me :) I'm a sophomore that seems to hate drama more than anything yet I'm always involved. Hmm. I don't know why I keep a formspring account because it makes me annoyed your so called "peers" anonymously write you hatemail about how you're so fake yet their the ones behind anonymous.. Hmm again.

Things that annoy more than you possibly do:
- Those typical two-faced girls in High School.
- Boys that are attracted to a girls boobs rather her face.
- DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA, seriously girls, save it for ya momma.
- Attention seekers! Uhg, get lives ladies and gentleman.
- Girls that are constantly fishing for compliments. (you know you're perfect! shut the hell up already!)
- Those girls that have creepy crushes on your boyfriend, get over it. He's mine.
- I think it's akward when guys have drama. (This isn't a pet peeve, I've just always wanted to state that.)
- The fact you can't ever really call someone your best friend in High School, they're all fake. And they mess around with your boyfriends and expect everything to be peachy because they say sorry, get over yourself.
- When someone has the nerve to tell me I'm doing something wrong. Hello! I'm a perfectionist.
- When people tell me that I can't do something, it just makes me want to do it more to prove you wrong. (cough cough, to everyone who though i wouldn't make varsity. IN YOUR FACE.)
- Just because I was friends with upperclassmen freshman year, I was instantly labeled as a tryhard.
- When someone says I can't be a model, haha. I will be. COVERGIRL.
- The girls that wear extremely padded bras, you're only setting your boyfriend up for disappointment sweetheart.

 Okay, talking about everything that annoys me, is starting to really annoy me.
I'm sure you're hear more about the drama-filled sucky life I live later on.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment